Short and Simple
In order to return an item, follow these two simple steps:
- Send your purchase to our return address.
- Confirm the return by sending a short email to our support team at email@example.com.
We firmly ask you to read our returns policy to avoid unnecessary complications. It is best to read it even before placing an order. Take care!
- A return has to be send back unopened (original package) within 14 calendar days following delivery.
- Of course, you have to send it back in the same condition you received it.
- Don’t lose the email receipt. It may be important in the further course.
- Bought something expensive? For products over 80$ you might consider investing in a tracking service or insurance.
- Please don’t rush through the ordering process. Carefully select the correct size, color, amount etc. in order to avoid an unnecessary return.
- Our handmade items are made uniquely for you. Therefore, we aren’t able to refund them.
- We are not able to refund packages that have been rejected, refused, abandoned or returned incorrectly. The correct way is by following the two steps above.
- Store credit is only provided for products with a price reduction of 25% or more (off the original price).
- We will issue your refund or store credit within 30 days after your package arrives at our return address.
- We cannot bear the expenses for your return shipping.
- Exchange is only possible if the item is eligible. Eligible means: New, not used, originally packed.
- Products purchased with a gift card or store credit are also not refundable.
- We can not refund shipping charges or taxes of any kind.
- Not eligible items will be discarded or sent back to you (without us bearing the shipping expenses)
- The refund will be provided using your original payment method for all full-priced items.
- Want to cancel an order? Please write an email to our support team immediately. Orders can only be cancelled within one hour after placing it.
- Our Return Policy takes precedence in any case of miscommunication.
Any questions? Please contact our support team and we will give our best to solve the problem.